Confused in choosing between ZenBusiness vs IncFile? Although there has been a lot of new formation companies, this comparison between ZenBusiness and IncFile LLC services will lead you towards the best!
Two of the well-known incorporation companies, Incfile and ZenBusiness, stand distinct from one another with numerous features that definitely amaze a customer. If you want to grab the best service for your new LLC registration or incorporation, look no further than these two!
The detailed comparison between both of these elite formation services will permit you to take the best decision. But let us start with the quick comparison table to have a birds eye view of prices, packages, features, and some extra perks. So, shall we start?
ZenBusiness vs Incfile (Quick Comparison Table)
- Editor's Rating
- Cheapest Package Price
- Registered Agent Service Price
- Available in All 50 State
- Free Registered Agent
- Operating Agreement Fee
- EIN Fee
- Processing Time
- Expert Opinion
- Promo Code
Incfile vs ZenBusiness: 6 Common Good Things
- Free Registered Agent Service: LLC is not practical without a registered agent. A registered agent can be a person or company that is responsible to receive important document deliveries. This role can be filled by a person or any reliable online service. Both, the ZenBusiness and Incfile, offer a free first year* of registered agent service that performs all of a customer’s legal functions. After the first year’s completion, one has to pay 119 USD or more for the next year in both companies.
- Affordable Service: ZenBusiness and Incfile have great price packages, unlike other big LLC companies like LegalZoom. You’ll find them standing much lower than some re-known services.
- Precise Companies: Starting their work in such a short time, both companies are well-defined with enhanced customer benefits and facilities.
- Simple Dashboard: Both LLC services provide a convenient dashboard facility that facilitates a customer in storing his essential business information.
- Superb Customer Feedback: Both of the LLC incorporation services, Incfile and Zenbusiness, has an overall superb customer feedback rating. If ZenBusiness has one feature with a huge customer rating, IncFile leads the other.
- Incredible Customer Support: Despite being the new companies, both offer unbelievable customer support with qualified staff available all the time.
Incfile vs ZenBusiness: 4 Major Differences
1. Prices & Packages
ZenBusiness LLC Service Packages
When on a track to grab the best, full-time, LLC service company, ZenBusiness proves to be a great deal! It has amazing packages that offer numerous features side by side.
Initiating from as low as $49, ZenBusiness provides a full year registered agent service besides the annual operating system, fast filing process & much more.
Other ZenBusiness packages, with a price increase, provide more facilities that we’ll highlight below. So, the following is an overview of all the three ZenBusiness packages:
i. Starter – $49 + State Fee
- 1-year of Registered Agent Service
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Formation
- Fast Filing
- Worry-Free CPA Estimation
ii. Pro – $199 + State Fee
- Worry-Free Submission Guarantee
- Employer ID Number, EIN
- Exceeded Filing Speed
iii. Premium – $299 + State Fee
- Business Domain & Name Security
- Official Website & Email Address
- Rush Filing Speed
IncFile LLC Service Packages
While comparing the prices, IncFile leads with the lowest possible price of $0, excluding state fee.
Furthermore, the company provides a free registered agent service in all of its three packages. Let us briefly look into all of IncFile’s price packages:
i. Silver – $0 + State Fee
- Free First Year of Registered Agent
- Processes orders the very next day
- Tax Consultation
- Notifies with Company Alerts
ii. Gold – $199 + State Fee
- Provides Template Library
- Operating Agreement
- Tax Number or EIN
- Corporate Kit Available
iii. Platinum – $299 + State Fee
- Fast & Prioritized Filing
- Free of cost Domain & Website Name
- Provides 20 Customized Stock Licenses
Leader = ZenBusiness
Although both the companies offer very cost-effective prices and several features, still ZenBusiness holds a good position by providing some of the best additional services, including bylaws, incorporation, and fast filing of the orders as per the package.
2. Processing Times
The company is just and fair when it comes to the processing time.
They have set a specific time for all three packages so a customer can pick up anyone following his demands.
Note that the overall turnaround time can even differ from the one mentioned due to differences in states. So the starter package has a processing time of 3-4 weeks, whereas the pro consumes a time of 1-2 weeks.
The premium package is the best of all, only requiring a time of 3-5 days.
The processing time of IncFile depends upon the formation state and not on the packages. Depending upon which state you are in, the processing time may vary from a single day to even up to eight weeks.
Leader = ZenBusiness
So, it can be clearly seen among ZenBusiness and IncFile that the former is the winner in fast formation! A customer can choose any of the three packages keeping in view the need. For an urgent basis, one can quickly select to obtain the ZenBusiness Premium Package for the fastest filing and formation like BetterLegal LLC service.
3. Background & Experience
The company kick-started its LLC services in 2015. Even in this limited duration, they have gained a huge reputation with hundreds and thousands of positive reviews, which is great!
ZenBusiness aims at receiving as many as best reviews, making it up to a million, so are they putting a lot of effort in providing the best of services.
They excel with a five-star rating on the Internet.
Unlike ZenBusiness, IncFile is in the market since 2004. Since then, the company has covered the LLC services of almost 2,50,000 business units with average customer feedbacks.
Leader = IncFile
As clear from the experience level between ZenBusiness and Incfile, the latter wins the trophy! Despite being relatively new, ZenBusiness incredibly serves its customers, and has outstanding customer reviews & feedback.
4. Customer Reviews
There are almost 6000+ positive reviews of ZenBusiness on both, TrustPilot and BBB. Despite having relatively new in the market than other contenders out there, ZenBusiness has the strongest customer feedback record online. Customers blindly trust the service, which is another way of motivating ZenBusiness to provide the best!
Unlike thousands of excellent ZenBusiness reviews, IncFile has a very few customer reviews and feedback. Most of them consist of complaints and low rating. However, due to its more experience in the industry, people somehow choose it, which is fair enough.
Leader = ZenBusiness
Although both incorporation companies are impressive in their services, Zenbusiness clearly wins in the best customer reviews with highest positive feedback.
Our Verdict (Overall)
The detailed comparison between Incfile and Zenbusiness showed all the key similarities and differences between the two. Although both are best in one way or another, ZenBusiness is our Pick of the year 2021.
However, you can pick out anyone as per your business requirements for forming an LLC. Here’s a quick ending:
Go for ZenBusiness Services if:
You are finding the best overall value starting at a minimum of $49 with all the essential features and a back of strongest customer reviews.
Hire Incfile Services if:
You want to grab the most affordable LLC service, coming with a longer experience.
Hi, Wilson here. I’m here to help small business owners and entrepreneurs form an LLC for free and affordable prices in any of the 50 States. In my opinion, Forming an LLC shouldn’t be so complicated, and I mean it. Stay with me to see how!