Are you searching for the Best LLC Services online available in the United States? Try Here! You will get top-rated online LLC formation services of 2022 that serve your customized needs at a discounted price to help you set up an LLC (Limited Liability Company).
Our Featured Choices
How do we review it?
Finding the right LLC formation service is challenging as there are so many LLC online filing & formation companies out there. If you are tired of looking for the best LLC services online by digging into each company formation service one by one, here is the solution.
We have reviewed hundreds of online LLC service companies available online and shortlisted the 6 top-rated LLC formation services 2022 that a startup cannot avoid. Entrepreneurs have rated these services as the most affordable and legit LLC companies.
To find the best LLC services in the business services industry, we actually formed separate companies as LLCs & Corporations with each platform and carefully analyzed & tested different features. We compared accessibility of features, pricing, and customer reviews as well to ensure you get your money's worth out of these great businesses!
Unlike simple Reddit reviews, this article is going to discuss pricing and packages, customer support, value-added features, filing & turnaround time, user experience, customer feedback, registered agent services best alternatives, and more. Let's start and find out which is the best LLC service online for you!
Editor's Choice for 6 Best LLC Services for 2022:
- The Best Overall: ZenBusiness
- Best for High Quality Customer Support: Northwest Registered Agent
- Best for Fast Filing: BetterLegal
- The Best Free Formation: Inc Authority
- The Most Affordable: Incfile
- Best for Small Business: Swyft Filings
In just 5 years, ZenBusiness has secured its position as the number one LLC services-providing company.
Backed by the trust of thousands of business owners and entrepreneurs, ZenBusiness.com is continuously striving to improve its features and maintain its credibility. This is what made us place ZenBusiness at the top of our 6 best LLC services list.
Since 2015, ZenBusiness has been a tough competitor to LegalZoom. Many new business owners now prefer ZenBusiness over LegalZoom. Don't you believe it? You can read more about ZenBusiness vs LegalZoom here and decide it yourself.
Registered Agent Service and other Services
Unlike many leading business formation processes following services such as LegalZoom, BetterLegal, Rocket Lawyer, etc., ZenBusiness provides free Registered Agent for one year without you costing a buck.
Important: ZenBusiness provides its customers with a free registered agent service for 12 months. When this offer expires, you can still renew it by paying only $99 a year.
Packages and Prices
Comprehensive services at an affordable price make ZenBusiness the favorite of many entrepreneurs and small business owners. It offers the following three customer packages and charges you annually:
- Starter: The basic package of ZenBusiness starts from $39/year plus the state fees ($39 with a discount if possible). The key features of this plan include LLC formation by filing your Articles of Organization, an Operating agreement template, free registered agent for the 1st year of incorporation, worry less accounting and tax assessment, and fast online business formation services and LLC filing services.
- Pro: The pro package of ZenBusiness costs you $199/year plus the state fees ($149 with a discount if possible). In addition to the starter package, you will get some additional services: Employer ID Number (EIN), expedited LLC filing services, worry-free compliance, and much more.
- Premium: The Premium package starts from $299/year plus the state fees ($249 with a discount if possible). In this package, you get all the Starter and Pro features with some additional features. Features such as easy & affordable registration of domain name, rush filing (2 to 5 days only), business email addresses, etc.
Customer Support and Service
ZenBusiness provides premium top notch customer support. And their experts are always available during their business hours. Unlike many outstanding LLC creation services, getting in touch with a ZenBusiness support representative is very easy. You can call them, email them, or chat with them to get assistance instantly.
You will hardly find any negative feedback on their own official website. On Trustpilot, ZenBusiness has been rated 4.7 out of 5 stars by its customer reviews with almost 94% positive feedback. Not to mention that a top-rated business formation company has maintained these stats with over 9,500 positive customer reviews.
Still not decisive? Read our full ZenBusiness LLC Review.
#2: Northwest Registered Agent
First appeared in 1998 in Spokane, Washington, Northwest Registered Agent is best known for its incomparable and knowledgeable customer support and service. Northwest Registered Agents’ motto is “we’re Just Not Annoying,” and they really mean it.
Unlike the websites of many other LLC service providers in business services industry, you will not see irritating upsells on Northwest Registered Agent's website. Moreover, they never force you to see exasperating ads. This is one of the reasons for which we ranked Northwest Registered Agent in second place.
Registered Agent Service and other Services
Northwest provides registered agent services separately for $125/year. However, they offer the customers free registered agent services online for the first 12 months of using their LLC services. After that period of 12 free months, you can continue this service by paying only $125 per year.
Packages and Prices
Northwest Registered Agent is one of the top-notch LLC service company and does not confuse its customers with multiple packages. They help customers avoid junk mail and spam, protect their privacy, and include everything that a startup needs in a single and straightforward package for just $39 plus a state filing fee. Here is what you can expect in this package;
- Business name availability search
- Patent check, Preparing and filing your Articles of Organization
- Operating Agreement Template
- Corporate guides
- Creating stock certificates
- Online document access
- Annual report filing and compliance
- Documents like operating agreements reviewed by a lawyer
- Scanning and reviewing mails
- The registered agent for 12 months
The add-ons include;
- The creation of EIN for $50
- S-Corporation with IRS for $50
- Corporate supplies and another Cell Phone number for $9
- Filing for compliance $100/year
Customer Service and Support
Northwest Registered Agent has placed a dedicated in-house team of professionals to support and help their customers. Their support team is responsive, professional, and replies instantly.
You can approach their customer support team via live chat, email, phone calls, Facebook, WhatsApp, official website, Twitter, or even by visiting them in person at their residing address.
Though Northwest Registered Agent is an old LLC service company, you would be surprised to know that they do not have a sufficient amount of online customer reviews on their and other websites sites.
However, the available reviews carry strong and positive feedback with a rating of 4.37/5 stars on Better Business Bureau (BBB) from over 95 customer reviews. You would not find very good results on TrustPilot i.e. 3.3-star rating from only 9 reviews.
Still not decisive? Read our full Northwest LLC Review.
Founded in 2016, BetterLegal is known for the fastest filing (2 business days), upfront pricing ($269 + State Fee) with no hidden charges & deceptions, and the best user experience for which we ranked BetterLegal as the 3rd best LLC service online.
BetterLegal LLC filing service has gained remarkable popularity in a few years and competing ZenBusiness and other big names in a few services. Moreover, many entrepreneurs consider BetterLegal as one of the best alternatives to LegalZoom.
Registered Agent Service
BetterLegal.com does not provide free Registered Agent service service with an LLC formation package. However, you can get a professional registered agent for a discounted rate of $90/year. You can also get monthly registered agent service for just $10 a month.
Packages and Prices
BetterLegal offers one single package at a flat fee of $269. This includes preparing and filing a Certificate of Company Formation, an Operating Agreement, a Federal Tax ID Number/EIN/Tax ID number ein, and a banking resolution with other helpful documents.
All you need to pay is $269 (10% Discount) plus your state filing fee. If you need additional services, you can get them at a fraction of the price.
BetterLegal loses points against the other famous online LLC formation companies available in terms of customer care availability. With BetterLegal, customer support is available 24/7 only on online chat. There are not many good reviews on BetterLegal customer care, as you cannot contact them easily through phone calls and email.
Customer Feedback and Reviews
Though you will not find tons of customer reviews, BetterLegal has gotten positive feedback from its customers. On Trustpilot, BetterLegal is rated 4.8/5 by over 272 customer reviews, while on BBB, the company is rated 5/5 stars for BetterLegal LLC service from just one customer review.
Still not decisive? Read our full BetterLegal LLC Review.
#4: Inc Authority
Founded in 1989 in Reno, Nevada, Inc Authority has successfully formed more than 130,000 business entities over the years. If you are low on budget and looking for basic LLC formation services, Inc Authority is for you.
Inc Authority offers a free LLC formation service ($0 + state fee) and many add-on features for which we have ranked this LLC service at 4th place.
Registered Agent Service and other Services
Inc Authority does not only offer LLC formation services for free but also provides one year of registered agent service at zero cost. It is one of the great options for startups looking for the best basic LLC formation service with a low budget.
Packages and Prices
Though Inc Authority is one of the most affordable LLC service providers, if you go for their additional services, you will end up paying higher prices than other options on this list.
Their cheapest non-free package starts at $399. Their four LLC formation packages are discussed below;
- Free: In the free package, you will not be paying anything except the state fee. This package includes all the basic services for an LLC formation. Such as name availability search, patent verification, filing, and preparation of Articles of Organization and s-corporation TEF.
- Starter: For the starter package, you will be paying $399 with a state fee. In this package, you will get all the features of the free one along with several additional features like an ownership certificate, company seal, record book, EIN creation, and LLC operating agreement.
- Executed: The executive package will charge you $499 with a state fee. The features in this package will be the same as the starter and free, plus you will get a website domain and business license report.
- Tycoon: The tycoon package will cost you $799 with a state fee. The features will be the same as mentioned in the above packages with BizCredit Express and Express processing.
Customer Service and Support
Inc Authority's customer service and customer support are available for the service and support of their clients at any time except for weekends. They have provided their customers with a dedicated team of professionals to solve their problems and answer their questions immediately. They have top-notch customer service.
Customer Feedback Satisfaction and Reviews
Customer reviews and feedback are a big pro for Inc Authority. Trustpilot has over 12,500 customer reviews with excellent 4.8 ratings, and nearly all of them (96%) are positive, which shows high customer satisfaction.
Still not decisive? Read our full Inc. Authority LLC Review.
Starts with $0, Incfile offers an affordable rate compared to Zenbusiness. Incfile will not only help you with LLC creation for free like Inc Authority, but also guide your way through S corporation, C corporation, or non-profit organizations.
Established in 2004, IncFile offers high-quality services, worry-Free compliance on email, and important deadline alerts. These are some of the top features for which we placed it in the fifth position in our list.
Registered Agent Service and other Services
Like ZenBusiness and Inc Authority, IncFile also offers free registered agent service for the first 12 months. After 12 months, you'll have to pay $199/per year. This is a good option for startups to take a free trial of registered agent service before paying anything at all.
Packages and Prices
As already mentioned, Incfile.com, as a nationwide incorporator, offers free basic business formation and just charges you the state fees. For additional services, you can choose from the other 3 packages. Here are the packages that IncFile offers;
- Sliver: With $0 plus state fees, it covers Preparation and Filing of Articles of Organization, free registered agent service for a year, free business tax consultation, filing deadline alerts, online access to the documents (like operating agreement), name availability, patent check, etc.
- Gold: It starts at $149 plus the state fees. The features of the Gold Package are the same as of the silver package with some additional features which include, EIN creation (Employer Identification Number also known as a federal tax ID number), opening a business bank account, and LLC operating agreement.
- Platinum: It costs you $299 along with a state fee. In addition to the gold and silver package features, you will receive expedited filing of documents like operating agreement, website creation and domain name, sample document library, etc.
Customer Service and Support
Customer service is a backbone for any company, and that is what Incfile understands very well. This is why IncFile has great customer support with helpful support representatives. You can contact them via phone, email, and chat support. So help is never more than a call or a message away.
Customer Feedback and Reviews
Incfile has over 24,000 online customer reviews on its official website, and nearly all of them praise Incfile for its efficient services. However, on 3rd party platforms, the overall impact is not so positive. BBB revoked its accreditation for not complying with its policies. Yet, on TrustPilot, the Incfile rating is 4.6 from over 1,950 customer reviews.
Still not decisive? Read our full IncFile LLC Review.
#6: Swyft Filings
Swyft Filings take care of your business entity formation, files important documents (like operating agreement, LLC articles of organization, federal tax id number) to state or other federal agencies, and deals with all legal paper works for you very effectively for startups and small businesses. Therefore, we rank Swyft Filings in the 6th position in our best LLC formation service review.
Registered Agent Service and other Services
Swyft Filings offers a free registered agent service for the first 12 months. In case you want to continue this service, after the free period, you will have to pay $149/year.
Packages and Prices
Swyft Filings offers 3 packages given below;
- Basic: In $49 plus state fees, it covers preparation and filing of Articles of Organization, tax Consultation, filing deadline alerts, online access to the documents, free domain, name availability search, etc.
- Standard: It starts at $149 plus the state fees. You will get some additional features, including EIN creation, custom organization minutes and banking resolution, LLC operating agreement, etc.
- Platinum: It costs you $299 along with a state fee. In addition to the standard and basic package features, you will receive website creation domain hosting, the electronic delivery of state documents, a customized digital corporate kit, etc.
Customer Support and Service
Swyft Filings offers excellent customer support with helpful representatives. You can contact them via phone, email, and chat support, and they will make every effort to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Customer Reviews and Feedback
With nearly 4K positive customer feedback and review is like something icing on the cake. The Swyft Filings is rated as excellent on Trustpilot with 4.7 stars.
Still not decisive? Read our full Swyft Filings LLC Review.
List of all Other Good LLC Formation Services
Here are some other online LLC services mentioned below, reviewed, and ranked by others. These are considered alternatives to those companies that we ranked in our top 6 LLC formation company review. Let's check them out.
10 alternatives you can also consider:
- Rocket Lawyer
- Deluxe Business Service
- Harvard Business Services
- Direct Incorporation
- Harbor Compliance
Legal Zoom LLC Formation service can be your best partner to deal with all the legal affairs of your little business, just like ZenBusiness. They have been helping millions of small businesses with their paperwork since 1999, and the positive feedback speaks for their loyalty.
Under LLC formation services, LegalZoom offers filing all the LLC documents, arranging custom legal papers with an e-signature, legal documents reviewed by a professional lawyer, trademark registration, applying for a patent, and many more for just $70 plus state fees.
Though LegalZoom is not on our list of the best LLC services, it is legal services are known to be legit and reliable.
To learn more, read the complete review on LegalZoom.
Founded in 2008, the Rocket Lawyer is an experienced LLC service provider in the industry. To date, Rocket Lawyer has helped 20 million customers with their business formation service. They have satisfied their customers to a great extent and have been rated with 4.6/5 stars on Trustpilot.
Though their packages differ depending upon the members and non-members, the basic plan is the same for everyone and costs $39.99 plus the state fee. So, it is not a free LLC service through. The key features of their plans include creating all legal documents and contracts, reviewing legal documents by a lawyer, Operating Agreements, Registered Agent service, and reliable customer support with enough customer reviews.
To learn more, read the complete review on Rocket Lawyer.
At first glance, it would be difficult to believe that this company has been around for more than 100 years. They are still innovating and providing relevant assistance with customer needs in mind – all while shifting their focus over time!
Still have knowledgeable customer support, adequate LLC services feedback, and affordable filing fee plus state fees.
With 20 years of experience in the field, MyCorporation is also a big yes for entrepreneurs with a low budget. Founded in 1997, MyCorporation has helped thousands of businesses to form their legal structures. A 4.1/5 rating and 94% of positive customer reviews and feedback on Trustpilot prove that My corporation has won the hearts of its customers. And all this can't be done without strong customer support backing LLC services.
MyCorporation covers 4 different packages, Basic ($99 plus state fees), and Standard ($124 plus state fees). Deluxe ($224 plus state fees), and Premium ($334 plus state fees).
Since 1981, Harvard Business Services have been recorded to form almost 175,000+ Limited Liability Companies with their online LLC services and registered agent service. Most of their online customers are satisfied with their legal services and customer support. And they have received positive customer feedback on many third-party platforms like Trustpilot and BBB for their customer support.
Harvard covers almost all the essential services you need to create an LLC and other business structures like an online incorporation service. It offers its customers three different plans: GreenPackage for $89 plus state fees, BasicPackage for $139 plus state fees, and a standard package for $239 plus state fees. These prices do not include state fees.
Direct Incorporation is one of the rising LLC service providers with advanced features and additional services including business structure options. Though a bit expensive, it has still satisfied a large ratio of its customers. That shows their strong customer support.
Direct Incorporation presents you with four packages, the standard package costs $147 plus state fee, the Premium package charges $297 plus state fee, the elite package is $329 plus state fee, and the Venture package is for $873 plus state fee. None of these prices included state fees. Moreover, the company also helps you change your registered agent services.
Owned by Legal Service Giants and CT Corporation, BizFilings was started back in 1996. Bizfilling is ready to provide you all the essential online legal services including business formation process guide that your business needs. Its LLC formation service covers organizational documents filing and preparation, operating agreement registered agent services, EIN, etc.
It offers 3 packages, the Basic Package costs $99 per month plus a state fees, Standard Package is for $159-244 ($229 in most states), and the Complete package $199-434 ($359 in most states).
Founded in 1899, Incorporation.com is for sure one of the ancient LLC service providers, yet they have not gained much popularity.
It presents you with three packages: Starter package for $99, Essentials costs $249, and Work for $349, which offers all the advanced services.
MyCompanyWorks is another low-budget solution for entrepreneurs starting with a little amount in their hands. They offer three packages to their customers, the Basic package for $79 of price, Entrepreneurs which costs $199, and the Complete package charging $279.
At present, harbor compliance has helped more than 10,000 businesses and organizations with their LLCs and other business formation. It has only two packages to offer; the first one is the LLC formation package costing $399, and the second one is the Compliance package offering its services for $799. It also provides registered agent services for $99 per year.
ZenBusiness: Our #1 Best LLC Service
All the 6 best LLC services chosen by editors, including the other 9 most famous, are good options in their own capacity. Each of them is budget-friendly and easy to form an LLC with. Yet, we recommend ZenBusiness.com as it is the entrepreneur’s favorite LLC formation service.
We rate ZenBusiness 9.5/10 as per our comprehensive review and the customers’ feedback. You will get everything with ZenBusiness that LegalZoom offers for just $39. Start your LLC today at a discounted price.
Pros & Cons of an LLC Formation Service
There are many benefits that come with using an LLC company but you need to be aware that there are some drawbacks as well. Before using an LLC service, you should know what they entail. Now that we’ve looked at every LLC service provider in detail, let’s look at their pros and cons in general.
Pros of LLC Services
- The best thing about having an LLC Formation company is that they are very professional. They are the experts in what they are doing and can guide you through the entire procedure. This will save you a lot of time and you can be sure that everything will be done professionally.
- LLC formation services let you start a business without too much hassle. You can get a completely registered LLC which you can use for your business and not have to worry about registering it at the state level.
- The other thing that you will get to enjoy with an LLC formation company is that they are affordable.
- You will also get a lot of free perks with an LLC company. For example, some companies will offer you an address or a phone number for your business. These services may also offer you their own website that has information about your business or they may even give you a customized logo.
- An LLC formation company will be able to bring structure and professionalism to your business. Whether you're a small or big business, this is very important and can help you in the long run.
- When you're using an LLC company, you will also get to avail of their insurance policies. It is very important because it can protect you from lawsuits and other problems when you have a legal existence.
- Most online LLC formation services have an online dashboard that lets you see the progress of your incorporation. This will give you peace of mind to know what is going on with your business.
- LLC formation services often have specialist customer support online that can answer questions and help you whenever needed 24/7.
- These services are mostly cheaper than an Attorney. Although it is possible to find an experienced attorney for a lower price than what the incorporation services often charge. However, hiring an in-house attorney is not only expensive but can also be time-consuming. By using an online company, you'll be able to get your LLC without too much hassle and without spending too much money.
Cons of LLC Services
- You need to know when you are looking for an online company, there are some risks involved. For example, some companies might not be able to deliver what they promise. This is why you need to do your own research and hire a trustworthy company.
- Forming an LLC can be done DIY if you know what you're doing. You will need to understand the entire process and be able to do it yourself in order to save money and time by not hiring an online llc formation service.
- If you have no idea how to form an LLC, then it is suggested that you get help from a professional company.
- If you already have an attorney, then it is suggested that you go with them because they can be trusted. You will probably spend more money but it will be worth it.
- Make sure that you're contacting a reliable company because there are lots of scams out there. If you don't know who you're dealing with, then this is a risk.
- Make sure that the company has an online track record and that they have been around for a while. This is important because if they're new, then there may be a risk of them going out of business and not delivering on time.
How to Find the Best LLC Service in the USA?
So now you know the pros and cons of using an online service for LLC formation, but how can you find a good one?
- First of all, you need to check the company's website and see what they have to offer. Make sure that it is a professional-looking site and that it has all the information that you need.
- Check the company's track record by looking at what people are saying online about them. You can find testimonials and reviews on different sites.
- Make sure that you're talking to an actual person if you have any questions or want to ask anything else.
- Customer service is very important and if a company can't do this, then you should look for another one.
- Customer feedback will also give you an idea of how well the company works. Are they helpful? Are they professional? It's always good to check with the BBB about any complaints they might have about the service.
- Find out if there are any hidden costs and if the company only wants your money.
- Once you find a good company like ZenBusiness or LegalZoom, make sure that you read the fine print and see what the contract says. Make sure that everything is clear and that there aren't any unwanted surprises.
- Check the company's policy about refunds if you're not satisfied and see if they will still take your money.
- Check the company's policy about forming an LLC and see if there are any restrictions or requirements that you need to meet in order for them to help you.
- Find out if the company can guarantee you a good rating with the Secretary of State. Make sure that the company has experts on hand, otherwise, you will end up wasting your time.
- Pricing and Plans: Look at the company's pricing and compare it with others. If they're cheaper, then you should check their plan and see if it is really worth it. Make sure that you're not being overcharged for something that isn't really important.
- User experience is important and it definitely matters when you're looking for a company to help you start an LLC. Make sure that the website is easy to use and that its instructions are clear. When you're looking for information, make sure that it is easy to find and access.
- Turnaround time should be something that you check as well. You don't want to wait for weeks and spend your time and money on a company that can't deliver. BetterLegal is famous for its fast filing of LLCs so you should look for a company that can get the job done quickly.
- Check what payment options the company offers and see if they accept credit cards. Some companies only accept cash so you might not be able to pay with your card.
- Customer reviews and testimonials are a really important part of choosing the right company. You need to make sure that you're dealing with an honest and reliable company. You will also need to check with the BBB or TrustPilot if there are any complaints.
- Last but not least, check the company's process of forming an LLC and see how they do it all. You need to know if there are any hidden costs or anything that you might not be aware of.
How We Review Business Formation Services?
As there are many LLC services out there, it can be difficult to sift through the options that are available online. Here at MoneyAisle.com, we really strive to give our readers a detailed and informative look at the formation companies people want to incorporate with. We help our readers by providing an unbiased review of each LLC formation company so that they can make their own informed decision to select the best LLC service.
The ideal LLC service is affordable enough for small business budgets while still offering enough features and flexibility to make sure that companies are legally covered. For example, name availability search was one of the most important criteria when we were looking into best-in-class providers; it allows you quickly find any name combination without having to pay extra fees just because your preferred entity doesn't yet exist or has restrictions on its use (such as length).
Other general considerations included whether an online document access system allows users 24/7 access throughout history.
So no matter what time someone logs onto their account they can always see all previous filings made under this particular legal label including legal documents filed before them.
We looked at the ratings from BBB and Trustpilot, as well as expert feedback on a variety of different fronts to determine which online LLC service would be best for you.
The reviews helped us see what other people think about this particular company while also giving insight into how easy it is to use or if they liked their purchase overall! For more details, please see our review guidelines.
How to Start an LLC Yourself?
Once you have chosen a good company, it's time to find out what you need. The online service will usually help you with the filing and all the requirements. However, you will need to check out each step and see what they offer you
You should also know that not all states require the same paperwork and this is why some companies might only help you file your LLC in certain states.
If you want to know the DIY steps to form an LLC in your state, you should first contact the Secretary of State for your state because they will be able to guide you through the process. Read our guide about setting up an LLC by yourself for more information.
Other FAQ on Top LLC Formation Services
What is an LLC?
An LLC (Limited Liability Company) is a type of business structure in which the owners/members are not in-person responsible for the loans, debts, and other liabilities. You can also go through our comprehensive guide on LLC to better understand the topic and entire process.
Is owning an LLC worth it?
When it comes to choosing the right business structure for your business entity, there are a lot of factors to consider. But if you're looking for personal liability protection, tax flexibility, an easy startup process, and less compliance paperwork, an LLC may be the right choice for you. LLCs also offer management flexibility, distribution flexibility, and few ownership restrictions.
Can you form any business or industry as LLC?
Though many business entities can be formed as limited liability company; however, certain businesses like banks and insurance companies are not allowed to form LLCs.
Why should we Choose LLC (Limited Liability Company)?
There are numerous reasons for choosing LLC as it protects you against lawsuits, gives pass-through taxation, allows you to make changes easily, protects your personal assets, and makes it easy for you to register.
How to Choose the best LLC formation service?
If you're looking for the best company formation services (LLC or Corporation), you can choose the best fit based on the company's track record, turnaround time, refund policy, customer services, reviews, easy user experience, add-on features, free services, etc. For your assistance, we've reviewed the top 6 company formation services. You can also quickly compare some of the top formation companies such as:
> ZenBusiness vs. LegalZoom
> LegalZoom vs. NorthWest
> ZenBusiness vs. IncFile
Which is the most authentic website to form an LLC or Corporation in LLC services industry?
Depending on your specialized needs and budget, make a list of your requirements and compare it with the different LLC formation services offered. However, we suggest ZenBusiness.com as the most authentic and legit website due to its comprehensive services at an affordable price and overall value.
Do company formation services help file an annual report?
In most states, LLCs, corporations, and other business entities are required to file an annual report. Business entities that must file annual reports include corporations, LLCs, nonprofit corporations, limited partnerships, and limited liability partnerships. Almost all the incorporation services help company with annual report filing.
Why do we consider ZenBusiness the best Company to form an LLC?
Zenbusiness LLC formation service offers a feature-packed starter package at a rock-bottom price along with excellent customer service, a great online experience, and a 100% Accuracy Guarantee. These are some of the reasons for which we consider it the best overall LLC filing service provider. Please check our review for the details on ZenBusiness.
Is it true that ZenBusiness provides free registered Agent service?
ZenBusiness is one of the most popular registered agent services in the market, and for good reason. The company offers affordable LLC formation packages that include 1-year free registered agent services. And the company offers two registered agent services packages, something you cannot find in other services.
So, it is true with no doubt that ZenBusiness provides free Registered Agent for a year if you obtain their LLC service.
Is LegalZoom Legit Anymore?
Yes, LegalZoom Service is still a legit formation company. It offers attorney services at a lower rate than the other companies. However, Legalzoom LLC services are a little expensive compared to other formation services such as Zenbusiness or BetterLegal.
Is there a need for an attorney to complete the formation of an LLC?
No, it is absolutely not necessary to have an attorney for the formation of your LLC. However, it depends upon the nature of your business or customized needs which may demand an attorney.
Why LegalZoom is not the no 1 LLC service provider regardless of its popularity?
No doubt LegalZoom is one of the best incorporation service online when it comes to the vast array of services they are providing. However, they require a really high budget which makes them a second priority. Whereas, on the other hand, ZenBusiness is offering similar services in a much more affordable pricing model.
Is it easier to maintain an LLC than the rest of the other company structures?
The formation and maintenance of an LLC as compared to other business entities such as S corp, C corp, etc is much easier and simpler as it contains less paperwork and legalities than the rest of the others.
How much does it cost to form and run a Limited Liability Company?
Generally, the cost of an LLC formation varies according to the package you opt for or the state in which you're starting an LLC. However, even if you go for the free package from a basic LLC filing services online, you must have to pay the state fees which can be between $50 to $500.
What is the general strategy for maintaining a limited liability company?
First, you must organize the meeting of all the owners and then create an operating agreement. After you need to start keeping the records of the company. Keep regularly paying LLC taxes and annual/biennial fees. The rest of the maintenance strategy depends upon the state in which you have set your LLC.
Who manages the LLC?
Generally, an LLC is managed by its members, or by a manager. In a member-managed structure, members need to elect someone among themselves or define the roles of members. In a manager-managed structure, you need to hire someone outside the LLC.
Is there a difference between the member and the manager of an LLC?
The difference is simple between member-managed LLC and manager-managed LLC. The members are the owners or in general terms partners of the LLC. On the other hand, a manager is not a member of the LLC. A manager is hired outside the LLC to manage the company's affairs.
Are there any specific states to form an LLC or an LLC can be formed wherever?
There is no restriction on the state to form an LLC. You can choose any state where you find it easy to run a business. However, people prefer to choose the state which has the lowest state fees or the state of their residence.
How much time does it take to form an LLC?
Generally, it takes almost 3 to 5 weeks to form a Limited Liability Company depending on the state and filing fee (regular or expedite). Still, this time period can extend if you don’t have all the necessary legal documents ready.
Which documents are needed for the formation of an LLC?
Do LLCs have a limited lifespan?
Business entities like LLCs typically have a limited lifespan of around 30 years. However, the exact duration depends upon the state of LLC formation.
Is it necessary to use a Service to form LLC?
Though it is not necessary to use professional services to form an LLC as there is always a DIY way. However, people find it much more convenient to use these services as they are highly efficient and tend to save a lot of time and effort.
What is meant by Pass-through Taxation?
In easy words, pass-through taxation is a type of tax structure in which the income of a business is taxed at the individual rate. This means that the business does not pay corporate taxes; instead, the owners pay taxes on their share of the profits (reported on their individual tax returns). This can be advantageous for small businesses, as it allows them to keep more of their earnings.
Should I choose the Cheapest or the Expensive package to form LLC?
As long as you just want to form your LLC and nothing more, then you can go with the cheapest or even the free package because they all are the same. But, if you want to add more sugar and need additional features and services, then you’ll have to pay a high price and opt for the expensive package.
How much does it cost to hire an attorney to get your LLC started?
If you are willing to hire an attorney, keep in mind that it's going to cost you a lot as attorney nowadays charges their fee per hour. The average fees of attorneys range from $250 to $300 per hour.
What should I do to avoid upsells from the companies?
It happens that when you opt for most companies, their upsells drive you crazy. If that’s the case with you then you must consider Northwest Registered Agent as they offer no upsells to their customers.
Is it really worth hiring a Registered Agent?
A registered agent can really be worth it for your LLC. Especially, during its formation and the first year of registered agent. Your personal contact and address are not made public and you timely and efficiently receive all the essential state legal documents. However, it's completely up to you to whether choose registered agent service or use your or any LLC member's home address.
Does age matter when starting an LLC?
When starting your own business, whether it's LLC or a corporation, you must be of legal age according to the country's law which is generally 18 years. Other than that, it does not matter even if you have crossed your 80s or enjoying your youth.
How can you obtain the Certificate of Status?
A Certificate of Status is an official document that you need to get from a state agency – generally from the Secretary of State. It states that your business is in “Good Standing” with that state and fulfills all the requirements to be a legit business entity. You can directly apply for it through the state department website of any of the 50 states or hire LLC services providing company to do it for you.
Does LLC provide more Protection as compared to a corporation?
No, when it comes to liability protection of personal assets, LLC and corporation (S-corporation and C-corporation) provide the same protection to your assets and ownership. However, LLC is more flexible in terms of management, taxes, ownership, etc.
What is the difference between LLC and LLP?
Though LLC and LLP might appear the same and they do have some basic similarities. However, they are still different as there is no membership restriction on an LLC while members of an LLP are limited.
Can foreigners form LLCs in the USA?
Yes, people living outside the United States can become a member of an LLC. Even if you are a resident of a different state and want to start an LLC in a state other than your residence, you can start an LLC as a foreign LLC. So, it doesn't matter whether you are a US citizen. resident or not, you can still start your LLC.
What is the foreign LLC registration fee in the USA?
Foreign LLC registration fee ranges from $50 to $750 depending on the state. However, the average fee to register a foreign LLC is $186.
Is it possible to operate an LLC in multiple states?
Yes, many businesses that require presence and operation in multiple states are successfully carrying it through the LLC model. Even you can run multiple businesses under one LLC.
Which is the best state to start LLC?
Mostly, the states that are considered best for setting and maintaining LLCs are Delaware, Nevada, and Wyoming given the low formation fees and relatively fewer SOPs.
Is it wise to buy LLC kits?
There is absolutely no need for such kits and seals as nowadays not even a single state requires such things. If you want such things for your business, you can get custom designs of your choice from different websites that offer such services.
Do the service websites aforementioned also cover future requirements?
The fulfillment of your LLC's future requirements depends upon the LLC formation company you choose as well as the package you opt for. So before choosing one, read the extensive reviews of their packages and spot which one is offering them.
Hi, Wilson here. I'm here to help small business owners and entrepreneurs form an LLC for free and affordable prices in any of the 50 States. In my opinion, Forming an LLC shouldn't be so complicated, and I mean it. Stay with me to see how!